Damaged alloy wheel?
Replacing a damaged alloy wheel is likely to be expensive, but at AutoCare Express, Witney, we can save you money with our professional repair service. Using specialist high-tech equipment, we can remove buckles and dents, and straighten your wheel for a fraction of the cost of replacing it. Our alloy wheel straightening service will:
- Save you money.
- Prevent further damage.
- Improve your vehicle’s safety.
- Give you a smoother ride.
- Get your car looking good again!
Save money and stop further damage now!
Not only is a damaged alloy wheel unsightly, but it can also cause further problems and more expense if you do nothing about it. Ignoring damage may lead to issues with tyres, wheel bearings, drive shaft, suspension and steering, and is likely to result in your vehicle failing its MOT.
It’s a good idea to check your wheels regularly. Apart from obvious visual signs of damage, there are other indicators which might point to a buckled or dented alloy wheel – signs to be aware of include:
- Shaking or juddering when driving.
- A slow puncture.
- A tyre with a ‘flat spot’ where the tread is worn.
- Irregular or distorted tyre shape.
- Difficult to balance wheel.